I was fortunate to have lived the first part of my life as a normal, able-bodied person. It was in Corpus Christi, Texas, that I was injured in a terrible explosion. People around the United States saw the aftermath of the explosion in the national news coverage that followed for days. Having barely survived the
18 April 2017 Categories:
Kevin Saunders was the keynote motivational speaker for the Texas Association of College Technical Educators (TACTE) Conference, held in Austin, TX this past week. Kevin’s talk focused on the importance of accepting change and overcoming challenges in our work and personal lives. As in a lot of other fields, this is a critical time in
24 November 2014 Categories:
With Thanksgiving coming up, I give thanks for having the opportunity to share my story with people of all ages – to encourage them to reach for higher and greater goals than ever before. The only thing that’s better than winning a gold medal is watching someone that you’ve helped as they transcend their current
22 October 2014 Categories:
I recently had the honor of speaking to the Agricultural Economics department at my alma mater, Kansas State University. When I speak to young people at colleges around the country, it’s like I get an opportunity to put myself in their shoes, to share my journey in a way that someone who is just starting
07 February 2013 Categories:
Kevin Saunders has been recognized as one of America’s top motivational speakers and is a former Paralympian and decorated wheelchair athlete. Kevin Saunders is available to bring his inspiring message of triumph over extreme adversity and he’s now booking engagements all over the country. Six commercials featured as part of the Wildcat Way campaign. Saunders
- Today marks the end of Workers’ Memorial Week (April 22-29). During this week we honor the many indi...
- In my twenties, I felt comfortable in my life, satisfied with my career, and the idea that I could b...
- Happy New Year! It may feel like we just started 2019, but the old saying, “Time flies when you’re w...
- As we prepare for Christmas and the New Year, we wanted to reach out to wish you and your families m...
- I hope everyone is ready for the Holiday season that we’re entering into this time of year. I’m sure...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.