08 January 2017 Categories:
Kevin speaking to the 2016 K-State football team at the beginning of the season Throughout my years serving as the Motivational Coach for the Kansas State University football team, I’ve had the honor of meeting and working with some very special and talented young student athletes that Coach Snyder and his staff has brought to Kansas
30 August 2016 Categories:
There is a ton of excitement in the air! Students are heading back to school and taking on a new year of growth and opportunity. The 2016 Rio Olympics just wrapped up, where we witnessed a number of huge performances by incredible athletes. Among the standouts was Usain Bolt, who crushed the competition on the
18 September 2015 Categories:
As most programs across America just finished their second week of action, we are in full swing for football season! It’s amazing what a successful program can do for you & your university, and how it can help you stay committed to your fitness goals! Fired Up and Working For It! Before the start of
17 June 2014 Categories:
“Bringing out the Champion Within to enable you to reach your Ultimate Goals!” I recently spoke to a group of corporate leaders regarding getting their teams to reach their ultimate goals by finding the champion within. I was in Park City, Utah, against the backdrop of 2002 Olympic Park, which is still in pristine condition
State senators are sponsoring a resolution for a native son to head America’s highest fitness council. Link The resolution was presented in the Kansas Senate Wednesday afternoon to support Kevin Saunders to receive the position of Chairman of the President’s Council on Fitness and Sports. Saunders lives in Texas but is originally from Downs in
- The first case of COVID-19 infection appeared in Wuhan, China on Dec. 10, 2019. One month earlier, I...
- I started out this New Year with a shock I never expected. I lost my best friend since Kindergarten,...
- This is the story of what took Kevin Saunders 30 years to truly understand – God's purpose for his l...
- As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things a...
- Here is Tina Chandler’s story. I know you will find it uplifting and inspiring. It explains why she ...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.