01 July 2019 Categories:
Happy Birthday, USA! On July 4, 1776 we declared our independence from Great Britain. In that moment, our founding fathers believed that we had to break free and take the future of our country into our own hands. They understood that it was up to us to identify the values that we held dear, make
17 December 2018 Categories:
As we prepare for Christmas and the New Year, we wanted to reach out to wish you and your families many blessings during this holiday season. It is our hope that your home is filled with joy, your heart is overflowing with love, and your life is lightened by laughter as you share time with
19 November 2018 Categories:
I hope everyone is ready for the Holiday season that we’re entering into this time of year. I’m sure you are already looking forward to getting together with FAMILY & FRIENDS. As you reflect on your 2018 so far, what do you have to be thankful for this season? Sometimes we must put things in
22 December 2017 Categories:
On 12 Days of Christmas, the good Lord gave to us… Three generations of Saunders men: son, grandson and grandfather. As I get older, everything is harder, especially because I am paralyzed from the chest down…but I wouldn’t miss a minute. It’s always a privilege and a blessing to share the holidays with my son
- As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things a...
- Here is Tina Chandler’s story. I know you will find it uplifting and inspiring. It explains why she ...
- Happy Birthday, USA! On July 4, 1776 we declared our independence from Great Britain. In that moment...
- This week marked the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, the historic day on which over 160,000 Allied troops...
- Today marks the end of Workers’ Memorial Week (April 22-29). During this week we honor the many indi...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.