- Posts tagged "exercise"
23 August 2019 Categories:
As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things are starting up. Right now families and students are in Back to School mode, either already in classes or about to begin. And there are a LOT of them.
15 July 2019 Categories:
Health and Fitness
22 December 2016 Categories:
My wife Dora and our family would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We are very grateful for all the many blessings we have received this year! We are very thankful to have had another year of good health, happiness and steady work for us all! Thanks to
23 November 2015 Categories:
Health and Fitness
The holiday season is upon us, and most of us dread the thought of gaining a few extra pounds. We all want to enjoy the parties, gifts and time off to share with our family and friends, but how do we keep the scale from creeping up? The good news is that the holidays don’t
13 April 2015 Categories:
Motivational & Inspirational Speaking
Commit to Staying Healthy Staying healthy requires that you commit to eating healthy and working out on a consistent basis, using strength and cardio conditioning. I recommend that you keep a log book, which you use to record your workouts and even rate them on a scale from 1-10. Rate how you felt before your
- I started out this New Year with a shock I never expected. I lost my best friend since Kindergarten,...
- This is the story of what took Kevin Saunders 30 years to truly understand – God's purpose for his l...
- As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things a...
- Here is Tina Chandler’s story. I know you will find it uplifting and inspiring. It explains why she ...
- Happy Birthday, USA! On July 4, 1776 we declared our independence from Great Britain. In that moment...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.