- Posts tagged "gratitude"
30 January 2020 Categories:
17 December 2018 Categories:
As we prepare for Christmas and the New Year, we wanted to reach out to wish you and your families many blessings during this holiday season. It is our hope that your home is filled with joy, your heart is overflowing with love, and your life is lightened by laughter as you share time with
19 November 2018 Categories:
I hope everyone is ready for the Holiday season that we’re entering into this time of year. I’m sure you are already looking forward to getting together with FAMILY & FRIENDS. As you reflect on your 2018 so far, what do you have to be thankful for this season? Sometimes we must put things in
30 November 2017 Categories:
What a year it’s been! We’ve had ups and downs, and we’ve had wins and disappointments. As humans, we tend to easily take the good for granted, while sinking into anxiety, anger or even depression about the things that didn’t go our way. But there’s a remedy for that. Take a moment to close your
- The first case of COVID-19 infection appeared in Wuhan, China on Dec. 10, 2019. One month earlier, I...
- I started out this New Year with a shock I never expected. I lost my best friend since Kindergarten,...
- This is the story of what took Kevin Saunders 30 years to truly understand – God's purpose for his l...
- As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things a...
- Here is Tina Chandler’s story. I know you will find it uplifting and inspiring. It explains why she ...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.