- Posts tagged "Kansas State University"
13 October 2017 Categories:
Growing up on a farm in the Midwest, I was raised in a Christian home and was taught the importance of hard work, Integrity and going to church and living a Christian life. And like most other people, I figured that “Family” was a term that described the people in my home and the blood
30 August 2016 Categories:
There is a ton of excitement in the air! Students are heading back to school and taking on a new year of growth and opportunity. The 2016 Rio Olympics just wrapped up, where we witnessed a number of huge performances by incredible athletes. Among the standouts was Usain Bolt, who crushed the competition on the
18 September 2015 Categories:
As most programs across America just finished their second week of action, we are in full swing for football season! It’s amazing what a successful program can do for you & your university, and how it can help you stay committed to your fitness goals! Fired Up and Working For It! Before the start of
19 September 2014 Categories:
I’m pleased to announce the recent launch of my Revolutions Newsletter! Through this newsletter, my goal is to help inspire and motivate you so that you can raise the bar for your continued success in life. Read the newsletter (and don’t forget to subscribe)! Kevin wins the 2014 USATF Half Marathon Championships Kevin wins the
26 December 2013 Categories:
Health and Fitness
If you want to achieve great things, not only is it necessary to commit yourself to the discipline and hard work required to get there but you also need to surround yourself with people whose standards are just as high.
All my athletic life, that’s been clear to me. I’ve always prepared for success and tested myself against the very best training partners and competitors, and that’s made it possible for me to overcome every personal challenge to rise to the top of elite athletic competition…
- As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things a...
- Here is Tina Chandler’s story. I know you will find it uplifting and inspiring. It explains why she ...
- Happy Birthday, USA! On July 4, 1776 we declared our independence from Great Britain. In that moment...
- This week marked the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, the historic day on which over 160,000 Allied troops...
- Today marks the end of Workers’ Memorial Week (April 22-29). During this week we honor the many indi...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.