- Posts tagged "President’s Fitness Council"
17 December 2018 Categories:
As we prepare for Christmas and the New Year, we wanted to reach out to wish you and your families many blessings during this holiday season. It is our hope that your home is filled with joy, your heart is overflowing with love, and your life is lightened by laughter as you share time with
05 February 2018 Categories:
Motivational & Inspirational Speaking, President's Council on Physical Fitness & Sports
Starting in 1991, I served on the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. For over a decade, I would work under 3 U.S. presidents, both directly on the Council and as part of a special commission. It was an amazing opportunity to work alongside wonderful people dedicated to making a positive impact on the
24 October 2016 Categories:
Outlasting Every Challenge I first met Senator Robert J. Dole when he spoke at my high school graduation in 1974 in Downs, KS. He talked to us about always doing our best – a commitment to being our best – in our studies, in our careers, and in our communities. The takeaway: “Whatever you do
18 September 2015 Categories:
As most programs across America just finished their second week of action, we are in full swing for football season! It’s amazing what a successful program can do for you & your university, and how it can help you stay committed to your fitness goals! Fired Up and Working For It! Before the start of
07 February 2013 Categories:
Kevin Saunders has been recognized as one of America’s top motivational speakers and is a former Paralympian and decorated wheelchair athlete. Kevin Saunders is available to bring his inspiring message of triumph over extreme adversity and he’s now booking engagements all over the country. Six commercials featured as part of the Wildcat Way campaign. Saunders
- As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things a...
- Here is Tina Chandler’s story. I know you will find it uplifting and inspiring. It explains why she ...
- Happy Birthday, USA! On July 4, 1776 we declared our independence from Great Britain. In that moment...
- This week marked the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, the historic day on which over 160,000 Allied troops...
- Today marks the end of Workers’ Memorial Week (April 22-29). During this week we honor the many indi...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.