- Posts tagged "workplace safety"
29 April 2019 Categories:
30 January 2019 Categories:
Motivational & Inspirational Speaking
Happy New Year! It may feel like we just started 2019, but the old saying, “Time flies when you’re working hard to reach your goals!” has been truer than ever as January ends. Just like most people, Kevin is always excited about the possibilities the New Year holds. If you know him, you already know
20 August 2018 Categories:
Last week, I had the privilege of meeting with employees at Par Pharmaceutical in Irvine, CA. I was invited to speak on “Finding the Safety Champion Within” to help kick-off of their SAVE YOUR BUDDY Safety Pledge initiative. This is an incredibly important step in their quest to be be a Safety First company, and
03 July 2018 Categories:
This article wraps up our special 3-part series on Workplace Safety. Part I dealt with the introduction of basic safety measures during the industrial revolution. Part II focused on the additional improvements that came about due to legislative action and the costs associated with catastrophic incidents. In this article, I describe the fundamental aspects of
20 June 2018 Categories:
For the past few decades, the primary driver behind safety improvements is coming from employers themselves. Companies today operate in a very different environment than that of just 50 or 100 years ago.
- As we roll toward the end of August, the summer may be coming to an end, but a lot of other things a...
- Here is Tina Chandler’s story. I know you will find it uplifting and inspiring. It explains why she ...
- Happy Birthday, USA! On July 4, 1776 we declared our independence from Great Britain. In that moment...
- This week marked the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, the historic day on which over 160,000 Allied troops...
- Today marks the end of Workers’ Memorial Week (April 22-29). During this week we honor the many indi...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.