- Posts tagged "workplace safety"
20 August 2018 Categories:
Last week, I had the privilege of meeting with employees at Par Pharmaceutical in Irvine, CA. I was invited to speak on “Finding the Safety Champion Within” to help kick-off of their SAVE YOUR BUDDY Safety Pledge initiative. This is an incredibly important step in their quest to be be a Safety First company, and
03 July 2018 Categories:
This article wraps up our special 3-part series on Workplace Safety. Part I dealt with the introduction of basic safety measures during the industrial revolution. Part II focused on the additional improvements that came about due to legislative action and the costs associated with catastrophic incidents. In this article, I describe the fundamental aspects of
20 June 2018 Categories:
For the past few decades, the primary driver behind safety improvements is coming from employers themselves. Companies today operate in a very different environment than that of just 50 or 100 years ago.
- As we prepare for Christmas and the New Year, we wanted to reach out to wish you and your families m...
- I hope everyone is ready for the Holiday season that we’re entering into this time of year. I’m sure...
- I was fortunate to have lived the first part of my life as a normal, able-bodied person. It was in C...
- Last week, I had the privilege of meeting with employees at Par Pharmaceutical in Irvine, CA. I was ...
- This article wraps up our special 3-part series on Workplace Safety. Part I dealt with the introduct...
Sign up for Kevin's newsletter to receive monthly tips and news.
We value your privacy and will never share your email address.